You wont feel guilty about eating too many truffles with this low fat recipe.
The ingredient of Cherry and chocolate truffles
- 1 1/2 tbs brandy
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
- 120g pitted frozen cherries, thawed
- 200g (1 1/4 cups) fresh pitted dates, chopped
- 2 tbs cashew spread
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 35g (1/3 cup) raw cacao powder, sifted
- 2 1/2 tbs desiccated coconut, toasted
The instruction how to make Cherry and chocolate truffles
- Combine brandy and rice malt syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until smooth and combined. Stir in cherries. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and cherries are tender. Allow to cool completely.
- Place dates, cashew spread, coconut oil and 1/4 cup of the cacao powder in the bowl of a food processor. Process until well combined. Add cherry mixture. Pulse until mixture is just combined and evenly distributed. Transfer to a bowl. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use damp hands to roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into evenly sized balls. Place on the prepared tray. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Place coconut and remaining cacao powder on separate plates. Roll half the truffles in the cacao powder. Return to prepared tray. Roll remaining truffles in coconut and return to the tray. Place the truffles in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of Cherry and chocolate trufflescalories: 50.907 calories
calories: 1.7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 8.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.9 grams sugar
calories: 0.9 grams protein
calories: 6 milligrams sodium