The ingredient of White chocolate mousse
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier, optional
- White chocolate curls, to serve
The instruction how to make White chocolate mousse
- Stir the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Place 1 tablespoon of boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Sprinkle over the gelatine. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Remove from the heat. Sit the bowl of gelatine in the water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir the egg yolks, liqueur if using, and gelatine into the cream mixture. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, until thickened slightly.
- Use electric beaters to beat the egg whites until firm peaks form. Fold into the cream mixture until evenly combined. Spoon evenly among 4 x 1 cup (250ml) serving glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Serve topped with chocolate curls.
Nutritions of White chocolate moussecalories: 588.896 calories
calories: 47 grams fat
calories: 29 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 251 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 125.37 milligrams sodium