Dip some strawberries into your favourite toppings to make a treat which can be enjoyed by both the adults and the kids.
The ingredient of Chocolate pistachio strawberries
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, finely chopped
- 150g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g large strawberries
The instruction how to make Chocolate pistachio strawberries
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pistachios into a small bowl.
- Place chocolate into a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,uncovered, for 3 minutes on MEDIUM (50%) power, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until almost melted. Remove from microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Holding strawberries by their leaves, dip, 1 at a time, into chocolate. Let chocolate drain over bowl. Dip into pistachios. Place onto prepared baking tray. Stand in a cool place to set. Serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate pistachio strawberriescalories: 85.562 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 8.31 milligrams sodium