Indulge in a time-honoured tradition and devote an afternoon to high tea!
The ingredient of Walnut and chocolate chunk brownies
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (125g) sour cream
- 100g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped, extra
- 1/2 cup (55g) walnuts, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Walnut and chocolate chunk brownies
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Grease and line the base and sides of a 23cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Add the combined flours and cocoa powder and stir to combine. Add the sour cream and stir to combine. Add the extra chocolate and walnuts and gently fold through brownie mixture. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until brownie is firm to the touch. Remove from heat and set aside in the pan to cool completely.
- Turn onto a clean work surface and use a large serrated knife to cut into squares.
Nutritions of Walnut and chocolate chunk browniescalories: