This decadent meringue, ice-cream and chocolate cake recipe is the bombe.
The ingredient of Chocolate bombe Alaska
- 400g chocolate sponge roll
- 75g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 eggwhites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 4 Blue Ribbon Chocolate Sundaes
The instruction how to make Chocolate bombe Alaska
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut 4 x 2cm-thick slices of sponge roll. Place onto tray, leaving space between each for easy removal. Spoon chocolate onto each sponge slice.
- Place eggwhites into a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating continuously until all the sugar is added. Beat for a further 2 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn a frozen ice-cream onto each sponge slice. Spread meringue evenly over each, making sure ice-cream and sponge base are completely covered.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until meringue is light golden and firm to touch. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate bombe Alaskacalories: