If you love your chocolate than you cant go past this deliciously rich chocolate cake that will make you go weak at the knees.
The ingredient of Rich chocolate cake
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, sifted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- White and dark chocolate flakes, to serve
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup pure cream
The instruction how to make Rich chocolate cake
- Grease a microwave-safe, 23cm fluted ring pan. Place butter, sugar and milk in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring halfway during cooking. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda until smooth. Add eggs. Whisk to combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Microwave on high (100%) for 7 minutes 30 seconds or until top is just firm to touch and cake comes away from edge of pan. Stand for 5 minutes. Rich chocolate cake Carefully turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Make chocolate ganache: Place chocolate and cream in a small heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth, stirring with a metal spoon at 1 minute intervals. Cool for 15 minutes or until mixture is thick.
- Pour ganache over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate flakes. Set aside until ganache is firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Rich chocolate cakecalories: 534.165 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 64 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 108 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 377.04 milligrams sodium