Woo your loved one this Valentines Day with a gourmet chocolate souffle.
The ingredient of Chocolate souffle
- Softened butter, for greasing dishes
- 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar, plus extra to coat dishes
- 90g good-quality dark chocolate
- 75ml thickened cream
- 2 eggs, separated
- 20ml (1 tablespoon) brandy
- 1 eggwhite
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Chocolate souffle
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Grease two 300ml souffle dishes with butter, then sprinkle with extra sugar to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to chill.
- Place the chocolate and cream in a pan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in the egg yolks and brandy, then cover and set aside for up to 2 hours.
- Whisk the 3 eggwhites until stiff peaks form, then add caster sugar and whisk until glossy. If the chocolate has gone cold, reheat slightly then fold in 1 tablespoon of the eggwhite into mixture, then fold in the rest.
- Fill the dishes to just below the rim, bake for 8-10 minutes until risen. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate soufflecalories: 494.491 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 257 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 144.29 milligrams sodium