The little ones will love creating their very own colourful Easter eggs.
The ingredient of Caramel-filled chocolate eggs
- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits
- 1 x 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 125g packets caramello Easter eggs, foil removed
- 190g bag hundreds and thousands
The instruction how to make Caramel-filled chocolate eggs
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to biscuits. Stir until well combined. Place hundreds and thousands in a small bowl.
- Working quickly and using 1 tablespoon mixture at a time, gently mould biscuit mixture around 1 Easter egg to form a ball. Roll ball in hundreds and thousands and press to coat. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining biscuit mixture, Easter eggs and hundreds and thousands. Serve.
Nutritions of Caramel-filled chocolate eggscalories: 211.037 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 30 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 62.59 milligrams sodium