You only need 5 ingredients to create this very impressive dinner party dessert.
The ingredient of White chocolate filo tart
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (280g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 250g nuts, in honey (see notes)
The instruction how to make White chocolate filo tart
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 23cm loose-bottomed tart pan.
- Cut each filo sheet into a 28cm square, brush with butter, then layer in the pan.
- Line with baking paper and fill with rice or pastry weights, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (donu2019t let bowl touch water), then stir until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the chocolate and yoghurt in a bowl and stir until well combined, then pour into the cooled tart shell. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with nuts in honey and serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate filo tartcalories: