Celebrate Easter with this deliciously easy, double choc Easter cheesecake, drizzled with milk chocolate sauce, and topped with Oreo biscuits and creamy Oreo Easter eggs.
The ingredient of Double chocolate Easter cheesecake
- 137g Oreo Original Cookies, crushed
- 40g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 220g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, lightly whipped
- 150g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
- Cadbury with Oreo eggs, to decorate
- 6 Oreo Original Cookies, extra, broken (optional)
The instruction how to make Double chocolate Easter cheesecake
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press into the base of a greased and lined 22cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in gelatine mixture and white chocolate, then fold in cream. Pour over the base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Drizzle over the milk chocolate. Decorate with eggs and extra cookies, if desired. Set aside until set.
Nutritions of Double chocolate Easter cheesecakecalories: