For a delicious afternoon tea treat, try this Chocolate strawberry tart.
The ingredient of Chocolate strawberry tart
- 250g pkt Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 250g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 125g butter, extra, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coles Finest Strawberry Jam
- 250g strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chocolate strawberry tart
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced. Grease a 24cm (base measurement) loose-based fluted tart tin. Place on a baking tray.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add melted butter and process to combine. Transfer to prepared tin and use a spatula to spread and press over the base and side. Chill for 30 mins.
- Stir chocolate, cream and extra butter in a medium saucepan over low heat for 2 mins or until chocolate melts. Cool for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a small bowl for 3 mins or until thick and creamy.
- Gradually beat the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Pour into the biscuit base. Bake for 15 mins or until filling is just set. Cool for 15 mins. Chill for 2 hrs or until firm.
- Place jam in a small heatproof jug with 2 teaspoons water. Microwave on high for 20 secs or until jam melts. Strain and cool for 2 mins. Arrange strawberry slices on tart. Brush with jam.
Nutritions of Chocolate strawberry tartcalories: