This super easy ice-cream dessert is drizzled with rich chocolate sauce.
The ingredient of Caramel popcorn ice-cream with chocolate sauce
- 3 cups Coles Brand Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup caramel popcorn, coarsely chopped
- 4 wafers
- 90g Coles Brand Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 2 tbs brown sugar
The instruction how to make Caramel popcorn ice-cream with chocolate sauce
- Place the ice-cream in a bowl and set aside for 5 mins to soft en slightly.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate, cream and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until smooth and combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the popcorn to the ice-cream and stir to combine. Return to the freezer for 10 mins or until firm.
- Scoop ice-cream into dishes and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Serve with wafers.
Nutritions of Caramel popcorn ice-cream with chocolate saucecalories: 512.655 calories
calories: 30.2 grams fat
calories: 19.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 56.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 47.3 grams sugar
calories: 6.7 grams protein
calories: 92 milligrams sodium