Berry and white chocolate blend together in this fantastic chocolate mousse ensemble.
The ingredient of Berry and white chocolate mousse
- 300g pkt frozen raspberries (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 tablespoons water, just boiled
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 2 egg whites
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Blueberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Berry and white chocolate mousse
- In a bowl, combine raspberries and icing sugar. Mash with a fork.
- In a small jug, whisk gelatine briskly into water with a fork until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Whisk into berry mixture.
- Fold whipped cream and chocolate through berry mixture.
- In a clean, dry bowl, beat egg-whites until soft peaks form. Fold into berry mixture. Pour into 6 x 3/4 cup (or 4 x 1 cup) serving glasses. Cover and chill overnight, until firm. Serve with extra cream and blueberries.
Nutritions of Berry and white chocolate moussecalories: