This incredible choc-peanut cheesecake will take centre-stage at the dessert table.
The ingredient of Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
- 350g plain chocolate biscuits
- 150g butter, melted
- 70g (1/4 cup) crunchy peanut butter
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 270g (1 1/4 cups) caster sugar
- 200g CADBURY Baking White Chocolate, melted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) boiling water
- 2 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 x 250g pkts Lindt Lindor Peanut Butter balls
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts
The instruction how to make Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
- Grease the base and side of a 20cm base measurement) springform pan and u2028line with baking paper.
- Process the biscuits until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press the mixture firmly over the base and side of prepared pan. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over the biscuit base.
- Process the cream cheese, cream and 55g (1u20444 cup) of the caster sugar in a food processor until smooth. Add the chocolate. Process until well combined.
- Place the boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatine evenly over. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Add to the cream cheese mixture and process until well combined.
- Arrange half the Lindt balls over the peanut butter. Pour over half the cream cheese mixture. Arrange remaining Lindt balls over cream cheese mixture and top with remaining cream cheese mixture. u2028Place in the fridge for 6 hours or until set.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Sprinkle with the peanuts. Place the remaining sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 5u00a0minutes or until sugar dissolves and caramelises. Pour over the peanuts on u2028the lined tray and set aside to set.
- Place the cheesecake on a platter. Break toffee into large shards and arrange over the cheesecake to decorate.
Nutritions of Chocolate peanut butter cheesecakecalories: