*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Raspberry and white chocolate slice
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup Natvia (see Notes)
- 60g butter
- 100g white chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Extra white chocolate or icing sugar, for serving
The instruction how to make Raspberry and white chocolate slice
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a slice tray and line base with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flours, and then add Natvia and coconut.
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt butter and white chocolate. Stir mixture until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- Pour chocolate mixture into dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Very gently fold raspberries through mixture.
- Pour and spread the mixture into the prepared tray, then smooth the top. Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until golden brown on top, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Serve with drizzled melted white chocolate or dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Raspberry and white chocolate slicecalories: