Turn chocolate ice-cream into a show-stopping dessert with this gourmet recipe.
The ingredient of Chocolate nougat ice cream
- 2 litres chocolate ice cream
- 150g nougat, cut into 1cm pieces
- 100g dark chocolate, coarsely grated
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) pure cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Chocolate nougat ice cream
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer. Stand for 7-10 mins to soften.
- Meanwhile, grease a 7cm-deep, 9cm x 25.5cm (base measurement) loaf pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang the pan.
- Spoon the ice-cream into a bowl. Stir in the nougat and three-quarters of the chocolate, then fold in the frozen raspberries. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Cover with baking paper. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate, cream, sugar and vanilla in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until the chocolate melts. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 7-10 mins or until the sauce thickens. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Turn the ice-cream onto a serving platter. Top with fresh raspberries and remaining grated chocolate. Slice and drizzle with chocolate sauce to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate nougat ice creamcalories: 595.11 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 19 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams protein