Keep cool in your sundae best and enjoy this simple white chocolate and raspberry dessert.
The ingredient of White chocolate and raspberry sundaes
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 165g packet white chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, finely chopped (see tip)
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 300g packet frozen raspberries
- White chocolate curls, to serve (see shortcut)
The instruction how to make White chocolate and raspberry sundaes
- Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes or until softened (but not melted). Fold biscuit through ice-cream. Spoon mixture into a 7cm-deep, 14cm x 20cm airtight container. Smooth surface. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Place sugar, lemon juice and 1/3 cup warm water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar has dissolved (donu2019t boil). Add half the raspberries. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Place in a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour through a fine sieve into a jug. Discard solids. Set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops ice-cream mixture in each bowl. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons raspberry sauce. Top with chocolate and remaining raspberries. Serve.
Nutritions of White chocolate and raspberry sundaescalories: 659.879 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 94 grams carbohydrates
calories: 83 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 55 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 152.24 milligrams sodium