Fluffy, rich and mmm... so seductive... youll love this mousse to pieces!
The ingredient of White chocolate and coconut mousse
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 3 eggs, separated
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
The instruction how to make White chocolate and coconut mousse
- Place chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon halfway through cooking, or until smooth. Stir in coconut essence. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg yolks until just combined. Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold eggwhite, in 2 batches, into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon mixture into six glasses. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until just set. Serve topped with raspberries.
Nutritions of White chocolate and coconut moussecalories: 348.701 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 158 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 78.53 milligrams sodium