Skip the wheat and dairy and indulge in these brilliant bikkies! Great for people with food allergies, plus they have no refined sugars.
The ingredient of Louises flourless chocolate biscuits
- 110g (3/4 cup) raw cashews, or roasted cashews
- 110g (3/4 cup) macadamias
- 30g (1/4 cup) sesame seeds
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) fresh dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
The instruction how to make Louises flourless chocolate biscuits
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture into a ball. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make about 30 balls. Use a fork to flatten slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly coloured (biscuits will still be soft). Cool on trays for 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Louises flourless chocolate biscuitscalories: 77.197 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein